A contemporary small outdoor sauna that fits well in gardens and the countryside.
Iglu outdoor sauna stands out for its unique triangle shape, giving extra headroom when enjoying the sauna experience.
Each sauna is hand-built using renewable spruce or pine by craftsmen whose skills and knowledge come from centuries of experience and frequent use of saunas.
Made in Lithuania, a country known for its vast forests, beautiful lakes and appreciation of nature – you get the best possible built from a country with close and personal culture with outdoor sauna bathing.
A 3-meter sauna is perfect for a family and would fit well in smaller spaces like city gardens, with four people fitting inside comfortably. Such a small space helps with quick heating – ideal for those spontaneous sauna evenings with your loved ones.
This size still leaves enough space for outside seating (0.8m) with benches and roof cover. Here you can relax, cool down and enjoy the outdoors.
Panoramic view window – a truly modern and unique sauna experience when you merge with the outdoors.
Craftsmanship – handmade by skilful craftsmen to your order.
Personalisation – choose the size of your outside seating area, wood and tile colours.
Off-grid option – wood-burning stove option is ideal for remote or electricity-free locations.
Ventilation vents – ensure fresh air supply without a temperature drop.
The standard build includes:
- Measurements: (external) length 3 m, height 2,47 m / width 2,4 m (large enough to have enough space for 2 – 4 people and to still have enough space for the external seating too.
- Wood-burner or electric stove with sauna stones and two heat-resistant plates
- Wooden front door with double glazed tempered glass window, lock and wooden handle.
- 80% panoramic view window (window all the way down to the bench level)
- Benches inside and outside
- Ventilation vent
Recommended upgrades and accessories:
- 100% panoramic view window
- Lighting – outside light and LED strip under the benches in the sauna room
- External feed for the wood-burning stove
- Water tank – a great supplement to wood-burning stoves
Personalisation and delivery:
Each sauna is built to order, hence feel free to share any other specifications you might have. After your order we will:
- Get in touch with a list of your preferences and to answer any questions you might have
- Start building your sauna, which usually takes 10 – 14 days
- Arrange delivery and confirm the dates
Start designing your dream small outdoor sauna and we will build it for you.